Free online Stress Control Programme
HSE Health and Wellbeing are offering a free Stress Control programme. Stress Control is an evidence-based programme that teaches you practical skills to deal with stress.
The programme helps participants recognise the signs of stress. It covers topics including how stress affects our bodies and our thoughts. It teaches skills to overcome panicky feelings and tips to getting a good night’s sleep.
The sessions are presented by Dr Jim White, an internationally recognised expert in stress management who has teamed up with the HSE.
- Session 1: Learning about stress
- Session 2: Controlling your body
- Session 3: Controlling your thoughts
- Session 4: Controlling your actions
- Session 5: Controlling panic
- Session 6: Controlling sleep problems and Course review
The six sessions are 90 minutes a session and will cover different topics. Participants are encouraged to watch all sessions, but participants can join at any stage for one or more session.
How to participate
This is a free programme and to participate simply visit www.stresscontrol.ie.